COLLABORATE 19: Technology and Applications Forum for the Oracle Community
April 7-11, 2019
Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center
San Antonio, TX USA
One week is all you need to upgrade your knowledge and skills alongside the smartest peer users and experts in the Oracle community.
- 1,000+ education sessions and panels carefully selected by volunteer organizers, Oracle users themselves, with you in mind. Review session listings at https://collaborate.oaug.org/education
- COLLABORATE 19 – OAUG Forum covers E-Business Suite, on-prem EPM/Hyperion, EPM Cloud, ERP Cloud, data science and analytics, SCM Cloud, CX Cloud and personal growth and leadership. Whether you’re supporting your product on-premises, operating in a hybrid-cloud model, considering a move to the cloud, you’ll find education and training.
- The COLLABORATE networking opportunities are helpful for making connections with people who get it.
- There are many chances to introduce yourself to 400+ members of Oracle’s development and management teams.
- The Exhibitor Showcase is a great place to visit with 200+ potential partners who can support your organization’s Oracle strategy.
Drop by the Exhibitor Showcase and visit us in Booth #601 or check our O2Works presentations